Where should I start?
If this is your first time here you might be wondering where to start. Well, this is it!
There are over 450 posts on this site talking about every aspect of long term travel, motivation and following your dreams. Below are a range of both my own and reader’s favourites to get you inspired and out there on the road.
- 50 handy hints for the first time traveller
- Travel technology – what to take and how to make the most of it
- Six things to consider when buying your first backpack
- 25 tips for backpacking around South East Asia
- A dozen great places in the world to have a beer
- So what the hell are you waiting for?
- Enough excuses already: making your travel dream a reality
- When did you give up the fight?
- You will not be here for ever
- A breakup letter
- 15 life lessons from 15 years of travel
- Letter to a younger me
- 9 life lessons from a song about sunscreen
- What travel has taught me
- Why do I do it?
Freedom and fear
- I am not going to die wondering
- My kind of homeless
- Fear is a wonderful motivator
- Flying solo
- Counting down the days – again
- Reflecting on Cambodia
- The magic of Ithaca
- Rediscovering Amsterdam
- Making the most of the temples of Angkor
- Dreaming of South East Asia
- The destruction of my home town
- The 11 things I will miss most about Thailand
- Off the beaten track: New Zealand’s South Island
- Why I love Melbourne
- The one place
Take a look around and let me know what you think. Once you’re done, if you’d like to keep getting these sorts of posts in your inbox, you can subscribe for free below. Thanks!